Friday, September 17, 2010

this week.

so this week is going really good. :)

last sat was my birthday. i turned 18.

sunday i got my beautiful baby's luigi and james.

monday was kinda slow but was nothing bad that happened.

tues i voted for the first time. and i found out that i am able to go visit a few friends of mine that are at college on the 26th :D

wend i worked. but i was in an amazing mood.

thurs wasnt very good. my friend txted me and told me his deployment date got moved up. to the same date as my cuz's. the leave from airports on the oppiset side of the state. at the same time. so i cant be both places at once :(

and today hasnt been good either. my friends and i got yelled at cuz we came to school at the same time we do every day... n then my friend smaked my ass really hard an i fell over backwards and smashed my head into the cement concreat floor. and my head has hurt really really bad since then.. and i cant take anymore ibprofine til 3 pm and iv cryed in multiple classes cuz it hurts so damn bad :( so yea. thats my week so far. my week end will be alright

tonight i work.. yay :(
sat: my friend gets dropped off at my house in the morning. we spend the day together my dad her an i go to a movie. and then she goes home.
and sunday i have church then the church picknic. and then.. .da da da da... i get to go to a huge. Family reunion....yay... it wont be that bad i dont think...

so later with love.
rose

No comments:

Post a Comment