Thursday, September 30, 2010





























so i promised those of you who follow me on rt. that i would start posting pics and things in here. well my bday was last weekend. andi had a blast. tons of fun :)







i got my birds on the 12th. :) so im super excited about that. so here aresome pics :)














for those of you who dont know much about me. i ama sr. in hs. soon to be a freshman psyc major. :) i have 2 sisters. 2 bitchy parents. and other "fun" stuff i guess.







i am an artist. and a writer. as i get poams and things like that written ill post them in a seperate blog. pretty cool stuff lol




so yea have a great week :) ill be sure to upload more soon :)
p.s. the two girls at the top are me an my friend danni. we did a contest called stuck at prom. everything we're wearing i made of ducttape. :D
you can see more at www.stuckatprom.com


No comments:

Post a Comment